If you are a born networker and active sales person, then you may be the candidate we are looking for!
- You adhere to the current compliance & MiFID regulations and are willing to undergo further training as required by the organization or legislation.
- You are responsible for managing your own client portfolio and proactively maintain contact with clients, as you firmly believe in the 'client-first' principle.
- In line with this, you always strive to provide the best possible service to your clients, ensuring a prompt response.
- Actively expanding your client base is an ongoing challenge for you. You regularly participate in client meetings and events where Wealtheon's proposition is explained.
- You are convinced that networking is an integral part of your job. As a result, you participate in external events (e.g., presentations, dinners, and charity events) that take place both during and outside of working hours.
- You have or create your own ecosystem by being a member of service clubs or other types of associations, enabling you to continually expand your network.
- Within Wealtheon's marketing plan, you take the initiative to organize several sales & marketing-related events annually.
- You hold a university or bachelor's degree that provides access to the financial sector, or you have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the financial sector (wealth management or advisory, financial products, real estate advisory, family business).
- You have a proven track record of working with HNWI clients and are well-versed in their requirements.
- You are passionate about financial markets and consider it important to stay well-informed about them.
- You are fluent in Dutch (both oral and written) and have a good knowledge of English and/or French.
- You are capable of working independently but also have excellent teamwork skills.
- You present yourself well and feel comfortable when interacting with clients, prospects, and stakeholders at events.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, a strong work ethic, and are always willing to go the extra mile.
- You pay attention to detail, are solution-oriented, can meet deadlines, and strive for optimal quality in your work.
What We Offer:
- A dynamic and ambitious working environment with a motivated team where initiative is highly valued.
- A company that not only focuses on our services but also on our impact on society.
- A team of 10 colleagues in Belgium working on an international level with teams outside Belgium.
- A very attractive compensation package with fringe benefits.
- A company car.
- Training opportunities to continue your professional development.
- A flat organizational structure with management that actively contributes to your success and thinks about your further development within the company.
If you meet the above criteria and have piqued your interest, please do not hesitate to send your CV and cover letter to Bram Seynaeve at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You could become our new colleague!